Thursday 21 July 2005

Blogging?

I don't particularly like having my private thoughts and opinions read by people I know or who know me. I like the anonymity to be able to write freely and without worrying whether I'll offend anyone or say something wrong. Humans are sensitive and cunning beings; whatever I write or say might offend the people I know, or be misunderstood, or be used against me, and I find it, to put it mildly, annoying. But that's what makes us humans. Nothing can change that.

Thus, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. It's nothing personal. It's more of a safety-catch. :) I blog elsewhere so if you find me, you're welcome to read it. Mayhaps I will use this blog sometimes, if I feel like it. In the meantime, please have a wonderful life and do take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment