Saturday 24 February 2007

Another Year Older... Again!!

It's been, hmmm, let's see, 3 days since my birthday. So...alot of people have asked me, "How does it feel like to be another year older?" and "How does it feel to be 25?" Well, in 3 words...

I FEEL OLD!!!

C'mon lah, I'm like half of half a century old now. NOOOOO!!!

It's amazing, at this point in time, how I'm getting much more aware of how 'mortal' I am. I keep thinking that maybe in 25 years later, I won't be here anymore, and that's kinda scary to think about. So let's think about something else, like presents!!

I noticed that as we get older, people don't know what to get you for your birthday anymore. I mean, my brother nowadays will just ask me what I want for my birthday and he'll go out to buy it for me. My dad, hehehe, he just gives me money 'coz he's lousy at picking gifts for girls. My mom is the only one who buys whatever she thinks I will like.

This year was a bit weird. Usually, my family members are the one going all out to wish me happy birthday. But this year, all my friends wished me but my cousins all forgot. Hahahah!! 'Coz they're all too busy with work, boyfriend, you know lah, the normal stuff. But they remembered anyway and I'll see them later today for dinner!! Yeah!!! Time to catch up with the 'gossip' news since the last time i saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment