Tuesday 5 May 2009

Inspiration-less

You know how some writers face the dreaded writer's block, right? Well, thank God for me, I rarely face writer's block these days because there are always something to write about. No, what I face these days is, in my opinion, worse than writer's block; it's laziness and lack of motivation.


Yep, lazy lazy lazy. I went to Singapore for a two-day trip recently and the days before and after the trip were just pure laziness. I was too lazy to write, too lazy to even bother checking my traffic stats, too lazy to even reply anyone's messages on Facebook!! What's happening to meeee?? :hypnotized:


I need to get off my lazy bum and start writing again. Oh, wait, if I get off my bum then I'll be writing while standing. ?:-) Whatever!! I need to get motivated again, get more inspiration.


But....


It's kinda hard to be wanting to write when the one important thing I need to write right now is my Master's thesis. Wahhhhh!!! :cry:

No comments:

Post a Comment