Wednesday 25 March 2009

Socializing in Pet Society Part 3

So, based on the search terms I keep getting on my blog, I'm guessing most of the Pet Society players are wondering about the toys that come out from the new Toy Mystery Egg that arrived last week. For example, someone googled 'why new pet society toys don't move'. Well, the toys you get from the eggs do move but they require their specific scenery backdrops in order to do so. You can click on the backdrop to see what seems to be action scenes from a few famous movies but if you don't have the '?' toys, you won't get the complete picture. Now, so far, I've managed to get three different scenery backdrops and some of the spare toys that complete the backdrop.





[caption id="attachment_1063" align="alignleft" width="248" caption="King Kong Backdrop"]King Kong Backdrop[/caption]

This is what I call the 'King Kong' backdrop (unfortunately, I can't capture the movement of the backdrop without my pet jeopardizing the image). You need to collect four toy vehicles to complete this backdrop. I only managed to get three for this backdrop so far, which are police car, ambulance and firetruck. I'm guessing that the green '?' is another vehicle but I can't really think what else would be around with King Kong. Maybe a helicopter?




[caption id="attachment_1068" align="alignright" width="228" caption="Captain Nemo's Squid backdrop"]Captain Nemo & Squid backdrop[/caption]

This backdrop is what I call 'Captain Nemo's Squid' because it's underwater and there's a giant squid. :roll: You need four water vehicle toys to complete this backdrop. I only got two so far, a sailboat and a ship, but I have no doubt that the yellow '?' is a submarine, because I saw one in a pet friend's house. The weird thing about this backdrop is that the squid does nothing. It just blinks its one eye at you but doesn't attempt to move or destroy anything.




[caption id="attachment_1071" align="alignleft" width="230" caption="Alien Invasion backdrop"]Alien Invasion backdrop[/caption]

Here's the last backdrop I got from the egg and I call it 'Alien Invasion'. I only managed to get two of the spare toys, which are the UFO and the F-16 Jet, and sorry to say, I don't have much clue as to the remaining two '?'. I'm kind of guessing that the plane I saw in a pet friend's house goes here but I can't be sure yet.


Oh, by the way, don't worry about the toys you drop into the scenery. If you want to give the toy vehicle to someone or put them elsewhere, you can always remove them from the backdrop. Also, if you keep getting the same toy vehicle over and over, you can sell them off for around 116 coins. I'll try my best to update any new toys I can get from the eggs. In the meantime, you can scout out my other Pet Society posts, Socializing in Pet Society and Socializing in Pet Society Part 2.


Before I forget, if you're getting bored of Pet Society, you can always try Playfish's latest online game, which is also available through Facebook; Restaurant City. You can decorate your restaurant, hire your friends, gather ingredients, learn new menu items and other restaurant management activities. I tried playing it for a while and my opinion is that it seems hectic but fun and interesting. :) Happy playing!

2 comments:

  1. I think you need a monkey. I have that scenery with a monkey on top of it. Where's your monkey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, sarah.. oh, that monkey is already part of the scenery.. i couldn't take a picture of it while it's moving.. i just need the green tank to complete it, wahhh... it's so hard to get.. :(

    ReplyDelete